An estate plan expresses very personal decisions about your property and values. It is important to have a plan tailored to your circumstances and equally important that you understand how your plan works.
Our recommendation for an estate plan will be based on your objectives and our analysis of how to meet those objectives in the most effective and efficient manner. Every situation is different, and the tax and legal rules are complicated. Our experience allows us to understand what types of plans work for particular situations and understand how the law influences your estate planning choices.
We serve client needs in the following areas:
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Taxation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Family Partnerships and LLCs
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Business and Professional Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Business Succession Plans and Buy Sell Agreements
- Sales and Purchases of Businesses
- Nonprofit Corporations
- Residential and Commercial Transactions